Date: Saturday, May 18, 2019
Time(s): 7 am – 12 pm, 10 min appointments
Location: The alley east of Kettlebility
BodySpec performs body fat and body composition testing using a truck equipped with a DXA scanner. In a fully-clothed 10 minute scan, you’ll learn more about your body than you’ve ever known. At just $45 per scan, they’re the most affordable DXA scan in the country.
BodySpec brings medical-grade body composition technology, used by professional athletes, to you at an affordable price. Their scanners measure body fat, muscle, and bone, not only on a whole-body but also on a regional basis.
The 10-min scan is done fully clothed. Wear your workout clothes. No getting wet and no pinching! Just lie down on the scanner and relax!
How to Sign Up:
1. Schedule a scan appointment here!
• Simply click on your preferred appointment (green slots are available).
• If you’re a previous client, log in.
• Select your scan package.
• Fill out the account and payment info and then complete your intake form. (If on a shared computer, log yourself out before the next person signs up.)
2. If you need to reschedule, simply log back into www.bodyspec.com anytime 24 hours before your appointment. Cancel your appointment and make another at your convenience.
3. On scan day, the BodySpec truck arrives. You show up for your appointment wearing clothes with no metal (workout clothes work great!)
4. Each client lies down on the scanner for 10 minutes. Afterward, you’ll receive instructions on how to schedule a remote consultation with BodySpec’s fitness experts so you understand your scan results.
5. Digital PDF copies of these results are uploaded into your account on the BodySpec website for you to access anytime!
They have the most competitive prices for this technology…ANYWHERE!
• $45 per 1 scan
• $85 per 2 scans
• $170 per 4 scans
You can split the 2 scan package with friends or family. Just have one person book both scans under his/her name, and then email email@example.com with the full name, email address, and appointment time for the second person. We’ll get things transferred over!
The scanner performs a very weak x-ray with radiation exposure equal to that from eating four bananas. We cannot scan pregnant women or individuals over 350 lbs due to scanner restrictions. Also, we ask clients to refrain from wearing metal to ensure the accuracy of bone density readings. However, if you have metal that you cannot remove, you can still scan without a problem.