New to Kettlebility? Here’s how you get started!
Step 2: Start with the New Student Startup!
During Phase 2 we have modified our typical New Student Package to allow for a safer & more COVID-Conscience experience.
This modified New Student Startup Package includes:
- 2 1-hour personal training sessions
- Sessions will cover basic lifting skills: how to dead lift, squat, and swing a kettlebell safely and effectively. More advanced students will have their form reviewed, tuned-up, and will be given a skills assessment.
- 1 Month of UNLIMITED classes
- Once we are confident you can perform the basics, you’ll be able to join our IN-PERSON Classes, which combine all the above movements (and MORE) to build strength and endurance.
- You will also have access to our library of training videos and protocols, that you can do at home with limited or no equipment.
- Personalized Nutrition and Lifestyle coaching
- Cost in $225
Step 3: Get Started! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up your Personal Training
Contact email@example.com if you have questions, or to talk about all our options during King County Phase 2 re-opening.