|KETTLEBILITY’S NEW STRENGTH CLASS
Every Sunday from 8:00-9:30am
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn advanced techniques and skills in this ongoing class – take your strength to another level!
MOVEMENTS THAT WE WILL COVER IN THIS CLASS:
- Straight bar dead lift – learn safe and effective form to go heavy.
- Zercher squats – this squat will take your strength to the next level and get your core supercharged.
- Military press – doing this movement the Russian way will keep you getting stronger and your shoulders happy!
- Pull ups – don’t know if you can do’em? We can get you there! Already do’em? We can get you MORE…
- And, the occasional snatch – that’s right, we do them in class, and we’ll do some here too 🙂
- Members: $25/month
- Non-members: $35/per class paid a month in advance ($140)
WHAT YOU WILL GET:
- Personalized programming – each program will be individualized with a specific goal for YOU…
- ?Each student will be prepping for the Tactical Strength Challenge that we host twice a year – our first TSC this year will be April 19th.
- We will write you a very individualized specific program that will allow you to reach YOUR strength and competition goals while continuing to train in our group kettlebell classes.
- You’ll train straight bar once a week following a specific protocol, and continue your current KB class schedule and training.
- If you have access to other equipment (straight bar/KBs) offsite, then we are happy to program a home training portion for you as well.
- The training will peak with the TSC competition date of April 19th. The next TSC we will train for will be in the fall – most likely October.
If you are interested in this class, are ready to register or want to know more about it, email us at the link below and let us know.
**if you are a member of Kettlebility and are ready to sign up, send us an email using the link above and we will charge your account and email you confirmation.